Blogs > The Fighting Side of Life

A boxing aficionado who has watched thousands of rounds of fights gives his take on various bouts.

Saturday, September 17, 2011

So wrong

By Mac Arnold
Fighting Side Editor

Man, I was sooooo wrong about the Floyd Weather Jr. vs. Victor Ortiz WBC welterweight title fight.

Sounds like it was a wild fight.

I guess I'll reserve judgment on whether "Money Mouth" finished Ortiz off with a dirty tactic until I see the fight replay.

From what I understand, Ortiz pulled a dirty trick out of his own playbook with the headbutt.

Anyway, I have to give credit where credit is due and that is "Money Mouth" is a great fighter. Whereas he steps up in the limelight, others, such as Ortiz for example, lay eggs.

And Ortiz, who is known for classic meltdowns, apparently had another one Saturday night. A hug and a kiss in ring center? What?

Thank you, Floyd for knocking him out.

Now would you please fight Manny Pacquiao already.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home